Sunday 4 March 2012


The ads that I have previously been writing about, have been very striking and to the point. You could pick up what the creative team wanted to say almost immediately. This ad is completely different.
It is an ad for Eyemo eye drops. The eye drops are a medication of sort dealing with irritation of the eye, but when you look at the ad the message is not clear, the only part of it that is clear would be that its for eye drops. It is a pretty big surprise to me that the company decided to publish this ad, my only explanation for it, is that this was their only idea and the team was lazy. They could have taken the idea in many different directions but in the end decided to go with this ad, very peculiar.    
The ad is not the worst I have seen and in many ways it could be so much better. The idea was good and if they pushed it a little more the ad would of worked. So all in all good effort but not good enough I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment